From Time & Motion Studies to Movement Analysis, we specialise in a range of different work measurement techniques that combine to create a view of your overall operation. By using different ways to evaluate your business operation, we can highlight several opportunities for improving productivity and efficiency.
Once we have finished analysing your business, we will present all of the findings in a jargon-free, user-friendly format that quantifies change opportunities so you can develop an action plan and focus on making positive changes within your business.
How do we identify opportunities for improvements?
- We Listen - We spend time listening so that we understand your business challenges and what you want to achieve
- We Plan - We propose the mix of study work that we know from experience will surface the insights you need
- We Measure- The mix of studies go from team wide efficiency studies that pinpoint downtime, through to deep dive process studies that can look at each individual movement needed to complete a process
- We Analyse - Our onsite analysts are always on the lookout for extra ways to improve your processes and share what they spot with you
- We benchmark - We compare your results to our industry benchmarks to give you valuable context on your operation
- We recommend - The results can identify team wide changes to reduce down time, processes that could be eliminated, automated or sped up, and down to identifying workstation set up tweaks that improve efficiency and reduce colleague fatigue
- We feedback - We also provide analysis of how distinct roles in the business operate, creating insight into how expensive, specialist resource can be best deployed, and the degree of overlap between different management levels in the business to support organisational design projects
- We report - We provide all this in a report that brings together all the analysis, observations and benchmarking to clearly set out quantified change opportunities, highlighting both quick wins and longer burn opportunities