How Can Your Business Benefit From Our Subscription Service?
10th October 23
Did you know that you can gain regular productivity insights with our subscription services?
Our passion is to help businesses make better decisions for positive change, using insights from productivity data and analysis. And through our subscription services, we can be on call to help you however and whenever you need.
Our business productivity subscription services
We offer subscriptions with a focus on two different services we provide:
- Productivity Pipeline – Have ReThink on call to provide time and motion study when you need it. Whether that’s to update times for a process you have changed, help you understand the productivity implications of operational trials or a quick diagnostic study to identify additional efficiency opportunities, we can help. Our Productivity Pipeline subscription service helps boost your thinking and turbo charge your benefit delivery
- Workload Model – ReThink’s workload models are tailor-made for your business, designed to help you make informed decisions and align your resources with your business priorities. Our Workload Model subscription service can help you make changes, model updates and can help during your rebudgeting cycles too. We can even switch the days to provide you with top-up work study measurement if that’s what would help you most
What benefits come with our subscription services?
- Our productivity experts become an extension of your team, providing regular insights into how your business can make improvements. We carry out our work in-person with a walk around your business, not only to gain an understanding of your operations, but also as an opportunity for you to discuss your challenges with us in situ
- After reviewing your operations, we don’t just provide outcome data and leave it there. We measure and re-measure your processes regularly to ensure improvements are being made. This helps us – and you – to focus on continuous improvement, ensuring your operations are successful
- This means you don’t have to start from scratch every time you want to review performance
- We stay up to date with all the latest developments and technologies so you don’t have to – that way, we will keep you on top of efficiencies
- There’s no need to worry about going through an approval process every time you want to get us involved because you will already have budget sign-off as soon as we’re enlisted
- It’s a great opportunity for you to test things out. Hoping to validate a new business case? We explain how and why it would help, optimising its value but also identifying potential risks. Perhaps you want to try a new technology or operation? Gain confidence beforehand by testing things throughout your business and sites before they are launched
- And for the Workload Model, it means you have flexible access to expert resources when you need it
Use our extensive knowledge and experience to your advantage by signing up to our subscription service – give us a call today.