What Is It?
A bottom-up budget, linked to your unique tasks and times (Labour standards). A simple, flexible tool that you can easily understand, own and manage internally. We can advise and support leadership engagement in understanding and realising desired brand experience
How does it help?
- A model ensures you budget for the resources at a local level to deliver your sales and salary budgets
- It quantifies how much time and money is spent on parts of your operation so you can prioritise your productivity improvement efforts
- It helps you test out potential changes as a what if scenario so you can model the impact of operational and organisational design changes before you make them
How do we do it?
- If you know precisely how long a process takes, you can build an effective workload budget
- For example, if it takes 10 minutes for a colleague to complete a process and this process has to be completed 1,000 times a week we know how much workload there is. We can then multiply the workload time by the role’s hourly rate to calculate the total cost of the process and the budget needed to complete it
- Do this for all the activity in your business and you have a salary budget model that reflects your operation and provides you with the flexibility to try what if scenarios as well as support your budget processes