Why Choose Our Work Study Training Course?
27th June 23
Our ReTime Academy training courses are now well under way.
As an opportunity to enhance productivity knowledge for your business, here is a reminder of what is involved and what can be gained from those wanting to become qualified work study analysts.
- Creates work study analysts (industrial engineers) qualified in the main direct observation work measurement techniques
- Provides an introduction to the ReTime work study apps with ongoing app subscriptions available
- Certification accredited by UK MTM Association
- Led by experienced work study engineers meeting UK MTM-approved training criteria
As the productivity experts, we dedicate ourselves to helping businesses improve their processes. Smoother processes lead to more efficient operations, resulting in more sales.
Our course provides an overview of work study techniques, together with why and when to deploy them within an organisation.
Training course feedback
We are delighted to have received lots of positive feedback from those that have already completed the course.
- “It was easy to access and attend the course. Well done!”
- “Great course. Was good to hear some of their past experiences of time in the field to help illustrate/ back up points. Insightful. Content was great and wasn’t too much information to take in in one go – nicely drip-fed throughout the course. Course had a great pace of learning.”
- “Great course!”
With upcoming courses taking place on 10th July, 4th September, 16th October and 27th November, there is still time to secure a place for anyone looking to become a qualified work study analyst.