What Is It?
A Time Study is a method used to establish exactly how long it takes your team to complete certain tasks. You can use the task times to underpin your budgeting and resource planning. And we can benchmark your processes versus similar business to understand where time and cost saving opportunities can be accessed.
How do we do it?
- Observe and time your processes
- Create times for your tasks (Labour standards)
- Process and analyse your measurements and present the results in a clear and easy to use way
- Use industry benchmarks to provide comparisons for your data and to highlight opportunities for improvement
- Identify and quantify time and cost saving opportunities
- Guide practical application of labour standards to your business
View Case Study