||Assistant Productivity Project Manager
||Permanent (post-3-month probationary period)
||Bonus Scheme, Pension
||Home-based with some travel
Support the wider Rethink Productivity team in delivering ReThink’s purpose: To recognise opportunities and create insights so that organisations make better decisions and deliver a sustained, positive contribution to customers, colleagues and society.
Support delivery of retail productivity consultancy in activities covering, set up, kick off, workstudy analysis through to the presentation of results and insights, including sole management of small projects.
Work collaboratively with both the client team and ReThink associates undertaking work study or other specialist consultancies to deliver projects on time and in line with the defined scope.
Undertake analysis to format work study data, calculate SMVs and identify business priorities.
Undertake general activities relevant to a small consultancy.
Duties and responsibilities
- Plan smaller projects using agreed ReThink processes including scoping to crib sheet creation in template for upload to ReTime CMS
- Plan and deliver the Analyst briefing; including co-ordination of other contributors
- Participate in work study activity, after successful completion of formal training
- To monitor project progress, alerting the Director to issues and recommending corrective action as appropriate, including weekly progress report to client
- Daily Data QC and ensure delivery of all other info required, such as photos, process reviews included in the project brief to analysts
- First point of contact for analysts on study for designated projects
- Support analysis of work study/productivity data and preparation and contribute to presentation of findings. Presentations to be within ReThink brand guidelines. Including SMV calculation and analysis of Role and Efficiency Studies
- To ensure that delivery is at the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the project plan.
- Contribute to the ReThink marketing plan, lead generation and ReTime development plan when required
- General administration plus support for ReTime development
- Contribute to continuous process review for ReThink internal processes
- To position ReThink for future business development and sales opportunities
- 3 A levels with a minimum of 2 at Grade C or above
- Good level of Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- A curious mind-set and a desire to capture and interrogate data
- Understanding of what data is required to generate insights
- An aptitude to capture and interpret data to understand how it can be optimised
- Logical thinker with good attention to detail/ data accuracy
- The ability to work autonomously for periods of time as well as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, capable of independent working, including time away from home at clients’ sites
- Experience of working in retail or other customer facing environment preferred
- Full UK driving license
The role is home based with significant time on-site with the client. Own transport must be provided for UK travel and expenses will be covered.
Some projects may require flexible working to meet the needs of the project including some weekends and evenings; for example, if studying a retail manager working a late or weekend shift
Anticipated work split to be up to 50% project management and the remainder work study
A laptop and tablet for workstudy data capture will be provided